What We Do
“I was assigned to do Outreach for our hospital, but I have no idea what to do! I’m a registered nurse, not a salesman. Can you help me?”
As one example in just one large market space—healthcare—thousands of credentialed clinicians are tasked with “doing Outreach” and provided little to no education or direction. Now, factor all the other markets where individuals are “doing Outreach” ineffectively. Consider the waste in dollars, time and energy. Then calculate the many millions not captured in revenue, sales, referrals, funding or contributions.
For some, it does not have to happen.
The Targeted Opportunity: Reaching Out has Potent Impact on Dollars Coming In
Organizations worldwide including hospitals, universities, corporations, government agencies, military, professional associations, religious entities, and community service groups all engage in Outreach.
But, what is Outreach?
Most organizations claim they do it, yet what are they basing their training, monitoring and outcome metrics upon to achieve durable results and ROI? Most are “winging it,” therefore wasting vast amounts of time, energy and money. Although millions worldwide are involved in Outreach daily, gaps and fragmentation prevail. What are they lacking?
- A Universal Body of Knowledge/Nomenclature (Outreach Operating Principles)
- A Standardized Curriculum (Packaged Proven Outreach Practices, Processes & Templates)
- Engaging Educational Delivery & Reporting Systems (Integrated Technology Platforms)
- Efficient Outreach Operating Systems (“How to Execute Outreach” Methods)
- Awareness of and Access to a Single Source to Educate and Mentor Outreach Practitioners
Organizations are reliant on utilizing Outreach systems and professionals to engage customers, members, stakeholders and the community. Many millions are at stake in revenue, referrals, sales, support and contributions. REACHING OUT HAS POTENT IMPACT ON DOLLARS COMING IN.
ThinkThroughTools has proven success designing and implementing Outreach Systems. For 12 years, we have originated expert Outreach educational content, formatted it, instructed and mentored to enable clients to achieve high-yield and durable results in the air medical transport/critical care transport sectors. Concept is field proven. Next step is to partner and scale, USA to global.
Partial List of Clients Where Outreach Systems Have Been Implemented and/or Outreach Training Occurred
- Air Methods (Clients Nationwide)
- Omniflight Helicopters* (Clients Nationwide)—contracted by Wind Point Partners
- Carolinas Healthcare System (MedCenter Air)
- Tampa General Hospital (AeroMed)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (LifeFlight)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (STAT MedEvac)
- University Hospitals Cleveland (UH MedEvac)
- California Shock Trauma Rescue (CALSTAR)
- Oklahoma University (MediFlight)
- Gundersen Lutheran (MedLink Air)
- emsCharts (Outreach Software Partner)